My services cover a wide range of diagnosis and therapy in the field of invasive and non-invasive cardiology.
Following methods, amongst others, are available:
– Resting ECG
– Exercise ECG
– Stress echocardiography on a bicycle ergometer
(Exercise ECG with a simultaneous ultrasound examination of the heart)
– Long-term ECG (Rhythm-Holter)
– Blood pressure monitoring
– Echocardiogram/Cardiac Ultrasound (Triplex)
– Carotid Ultrasound
– Vascular Ultrasound of the aorta and arteries and veins of the extremities
– Cardiac catheterization and Coronary Angiography
– Coronary Angioplasty and Stenting (Balloon dilatation of the coronary arteries along with stent deployment)
– Trans-Catheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI)
– Interventional therapy of mitral valve insufficiency: Mitra-Clip
Long-standing professional experience in assessing the necessity of procedures such as dilation, stenting and bypass surgery in terms of a second opinion.
Comprehensive interdisciplinary care of patients by working closely with colleagues of following disciplines:
· Radiologists with conventional radiography, scintigraphy, computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging.
· Specialists in cardiac surgery, gastroenterology, gynaecology, ENT, neurology, orthopaedics, physical medicine, psychiatry, psychotherapy, pulmonology and urology.
In addition, there are close ties to internist clinics and cardiology centres, particularly to the Iatriko Kentro Maroussi and German Heart Center Munich.